Thursday, March 17, 2011

Working......still!

Well I am on my last 16 boards(hopefully). I design and make display boards for all of the craft stores, US and International who order from Penny Black. Here are some pictures of what I am working on and a picture of my dining room work area.



Most of my stuff is in the garage but I keep what I use the most inside. I bought that desk recently from the Salvation Army for $65. It was behind other desks at the store so I didn't even know untill I got it home that all of the drawers have dividers and cubby's. I was so excited! And it is over six feet long so I have alot more room to spread out. Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, and the desk what a great find !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of work! I really like your pink and aqua card (love the collage stamps that PB makes), and your desk was a real find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the desk! And your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work area Angela and what a great find at the Salvation Army!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found you through the Artist Blog Hop. What a COOL desk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous desk find and your cards are lovely.
    I will think of you next time I am looking at an awesome PB display board.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! And, I love your workspace! I haven't done it in a while, but on Wednesdays I had an event called "Workspace Wednesdays" where I and other willing bloggers would share their workspaces.
    After seeing your post, I may just share my workspace today. I find them very inspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. look at those stacks of gorgeousness. wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work, so delicate detail, we don't need to tell you, I hope you know it by now, and thanks for sharing the music with us, love the rithme of your picks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...