Sunday, April 21, 2013

Rock Painting






Hello!
I went to my Mom's house this weekend and we painted rocks for her garden. I made four but I am only sharing three with you! That would be the first picture. The second pic is of the one my Mom made. It came out pretty nice! The third pic is of the ELEVEN rocks that my six year old painted before I finished my second rock. 
As you can see, clearly there is a hot dog and a frozen Han Solo in the mix. I think poor little frozen Han is my favorite. Now it will be Grandpa's favorite pet rock in his office!
It was a fun weekend at Grandma's house!
Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

  1. This post "ROCKS" Angela!! Love that your son joined you and your mother in all the painting fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...