Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Penny Black "FOR FAMILY" Designer Challenge




Hello!
This week over at the Penny Black Blog they are featuring cards for the family! There are new stamps over there for you to check out and new cards everyday for this challenge. Today they are featuring mine. 
I used 40-125 sweet day, 30-116 social butterfly, 40-144 dots in space and 30-106 words express. I colored the girl and her wings with watercolors and the die cuts edge was colored with chalk. 

Head over the the Penny Black Blog for more great family card ideas and for a family challenge!



1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest little card ever!
    Love the sweet image :)
    Made me smile
    I miss participating in your ATC Group Angela.
    If you hear of anyone that would like to have an ATC Group at DW please send them my way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...