Wednesday, July 10, 2013



Hello!
I made a card using the new leaves die set from Penny Black. I used white cardstock for the leaves, put glossy accents on each half and then poured on martha Stewart crystal glitter. I used crystal Glitter glue to make a line down the middle of each leaf and then added the rhinestones.
I stamped the frame over the engraving with distress inks and then cut it out around the rectangle. I stamped the frame again onto the polka dot paper (from the Madison Paper Pack) and distressed the edges of that. I colored the girl with chalks. I used foam mounting tape to pop up the engraving.
Below are the supplies I used from Penny Black and I am also including the engraving for you to use as you like! Be sure to pop over to the Penny Black Blog to see what the other designers are up too!
Have a great day!
30–156 tweet tweet, 40-240 ornately framed, madison paper pack, die 51-002 leaves




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...