Thursday, October 28, 2010

My newest ACEO's




I have been trying to make on of these each night. It is good practice. I may be posting a short tutorial on how I start a face soon. We will have to see how much time I have available. I am starting to work on Valentines samples for Penny Black so I might get really busy here soon!
All of the cards above ar listed on Ebay. If you want to check it out my links are below on the right side of the page.
Don't forget to scroll down and enter my giveaway! Only a few days left.
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful I think I like the second one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Angela!! Another beautiful set of drawings. I like the close-up angle of the fourth picture. I love them all, but I am especially captivated by the third drawing. I hope you have time to do a tutorial - I'd love to see your steps.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...